Friday, April 4, 2008

a song...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E-v309XcfeA

This is my best friend, Blake (singing harmony), and his little brother, Ben, singing at GUTS church in Tulsa on Good Friday a couple of weeks ago. He and his brother were in a group called Shadowalk back in the day, and his brother was in a band called Hero Factor more recently...now he is a worship leader at GUTS. Both guys are immensely talented.

This performance has incredible meaning as both songs they sing have to do with God's peace in the midst of suffering. Their dad (like family to me too) passed away about a month ago unexpectedly and it understandly was devastating to the family.

I probably am not very objective given my relationship with the brothers and their family...but I find this performance amazing. I hope it blesses you too...

casey

0 comments: